Formulas need semi-colon, how to change to comma

Old July 12th 06, 03:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dk

Default Formulas need semi-colon, how to change to comma

I have installed Excel and the formulas need a semi-colon instead of a comma.

How do I change?
Old July 12th 06, 03:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

In Windows, goto the Control Panel>Regional Settings, and on the first tab
click the Customize button. It should be there.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips