How do I automatically count the number of cells highlighted

Old July 7th 06, 09:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ferd

Default How do I automatically count the number of cells highlighted

I have Office 2003 Professional installed
Old July 7th 06, 09:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Damon

Hi Ferd,

When you highlight a set of cells you will see their sum appear on the grey
bottom border of your excel window. Sum is the default option. Right click
on the border, and you can change it to give you the count of number of cells
highlighted (or other options like average value, minimum cell value in the
selection, etc).

Cheers,
Damon

Old September 10th 06, 07:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Damon

hi