Left align text labels in horizontal bar chart

Old July 2nd 06, 07:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
avi

Default Left align text labels in horizontal bar chart

Hello,

I try to left align the text labels on the X axis of an horizontal bar
chart. There is an alignement option, but it does not work. It has
something to do with my computer language (US English)?

Could someone help?

Avi

Old July 3rd 06, 04:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme

In XL 2003 I was able to do this:
Open Format Axis dialog, open Alignment tab and change Text Direction to
Right-to-left
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme