WHY WON'T MY ENTER KEY RETURN TO THE NEXT LINE?

Old June 28th 06, 07:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default WHY WON'T MY ENTER KEY RETURN TO THE NEXT LINE?

MY ENTER KEY ACTS LIKE THE TAB KEY. I MAY HAVE REPROGRAMMED MY KEYBOARD.
HOW DO I UNPROGRAM IT, OR SET IT TO THE DEFAULT SETTING?
Old June 28th 06, 07:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Easy, go to Tools, options, edit and there is a check box that says move
selection after enter and "you" select down in the list.

Hope it works for you,

Jessica C. Jara

Old June 28th 06, 07:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

TOOLS | OPTIONS | EXIBIT

hth
Regards from Brazil
Marcelo