I need a bank check template for word or excel

Old June 12th 06, 06:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I need a bank check template for word or excel

I have bought some preprinted checks (voucher style) to run through my laser
printer and am looking for a simple template for word or excel that I can use
to ill out the check on my computer.
Old June 14th 06, 05:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think different checks might have fields, to be filled out, in slightly
different positions, so I don't know if there are templates for this. Have
you tried doing a web search?
What I would do is print on blank paper, with the format I plan to use,
something that would allow me to place it on top of a check, hold it up to a
light, and figure out how it should be printed, and make a sample. When you
have the sample right, save it and use it to print the checks.