How do I translate document from chinese to english in excel?

Old June 10th 06, 05:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I translate document from chinese to english in excel?

Old June 10th 06, 08:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What do you mean? If you send someone an excel file regardless of language
formulas should be translated
If you mean text I'd suggest you hire a translator

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey