switch around info from legend to axis

Old June 8th 06, 12:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default switch around info from legend to axis

Help, How do I switch (change) info from the axis's and legend around? How do
I move info from the axis, if I want - to the legend, and then move the
legend info to the axis's?
Old June 8th 06, 02:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You've charted by rows instead of columns (or vice versa). On the Chart
toolbar, click the By Row/By Column icon which is not depressed, or go to
the Chart menu > Source Data > Data Range tab, and switch the By Row/By
Column selection.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP