Create a scroll bar in a Cell in Excel 2003

Old May 27th 06, 07:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Create a scroll bar in a Cell in Excel 2003

In Excel 2003 I am entering a paragraph in a cell, but I only have a limited
space to put the information. Is there a way to create a scroll bar on the
side of a certain cell so that I may scroll through information when I need
to? Instead of creating one big cell to show all of the information?
Old May 27th 06, 09:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe you could use a textbox from the drawing toolbar or if you really want
scroll bars, from the control toolbox toolbar???

These actually float above the worksheet--they're not in the cells.