email excel spreadsheet as body of message, not as attachment

Old May 26th 06, 04:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default email excel spreadsheet as body of message, not as attachment

In Excel 2007 I want to send the spreadsheet as the message in an outlook
email. The option only seems to allow sending it as an attachement. My
recipient does not have excel.
Old May 26th 06, 05:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi

They hide it but you can add it to the QAT if you want
Right click on the QAT and search for it in the list

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

Old May 26th 06, 06:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

BTW the name is E-mail

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

Old May 26th 06, 06:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Partially answered, still demands that I send as an attachment, I want to
send the excel spreadsheet as the message body of the email.

Old May 26th 06, 07:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Look good

There is a
E-mail and a Email

Email = attachment
E-mail = Body

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

Old June 12th 06, 03:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You have to go to COMMANDS NOT IN RIBBON. From there, choose EMAIL.

Once you've added it, when you click on E-MAIL, it'll ask you what to do.

Steve
----