Want to view excel files in separate windows

Old May 24th 06, 11:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Want to view excel files in separate windows

I currently have two excel files open that I want to view at the same
time by resizing the windows and putting them on the left of my screen.
I have "window in taskbar" checked in the view options so i have two
icons on my task bar but each file only opens inside of one window.

If I open a new excel file it also opens in the same window on top of
the other two files.

How do I get each file to open in its own window?

Thanks.

--
astrange
astrange's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32275

Old May 25th 06, 12:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Look under window>arrange

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom