How do I set up stopwatch racing times in Excel?

Old May 8th 06, 01:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I set up stopwatch racing times in Excel?

I am trying to use Excel to keep statistics on athletes times for events such
as the 1000 meter race, etc. What is the best format to use. Everything
seems to come up with am or pm notations.
Old May 8th 06, 01:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

That is just because your windows regional setting is like that, if you
preformat as hh:mm:ss.000
you won't get that

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey