Cursor moving slow in excel

Old April 24th 06, 04:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cursor moving slow in excel

Please help. I must have unintentionally changed a setting. In Excel 2003,
when I move from cell to cell holding the top/bottom/left or right arrows
down, it moves very slow from cell to cell. Also when editing a cell, it
moves very slow to move within that particular cell with the arrow keys.

I haven't changed anything in options, etc. It just started doing it. The
cursor works fine when moving it in Word. I have re-booted 3 times. I have
tried another keyboard. I don't know what else to do. Scroll lock is off.

Also, I don't use User Defined Functions.

Thanks,

--
rlaf