How do I delete extra blank pages from an excel worksheet?

Old April 18th 06, 03:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I delete extra blank pages from an excel worksheet?

Please help.
Old April 18th 06, 03:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Just right click on the tab and select delete

Ed

--
EdMac
EdMac's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30736

Old April 18th 06, 04:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Do not right click on the tab and select delete--this will delete the entire
worksheet!!!

If you worksheet prints out with multiple blank sheets, you probably have a
"blank" cell at the end of the sheet. You can delete all the rows and
columns below and to the right of your data, which should eliminate the blank
pages.

Alternately, set up a Print Area for your data.

Old April 18th 06, 09:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Make sure you Save the file after deleting empty rows and columns.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP