Gridline box checked or unchecked. Gridlines do not print.

Old March 28th 06, 02:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Gridline box checked or unchecked. Gridlines do not print.

I'm new to excell and want to print gridlines. (Office 2003)

With the gridline box checked or unchecked the gridlines do not print.

Obviously, I must be doing something stupid. But what?

Help appreciated, thanks, bobb
Old March 28th 06, 02:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

File/Page Setup/Sheet tab, check Gridlines
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

Old March 28th 06, 03:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

No response in your response. Everylthing is in automatic. Brand new sheet.
No colors or borders were messed with. Print is not in draft mode. Print
set up does not show gridlines either and they do not print even though the
gridline box is checked in page/setup/sheet.

Old March 28th 06, 07:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

could be your printer - gridlines are very, very fine - so fine that some
printers simply cant print them - try it on different printer

news