cell pointer color change

Old March 26th 06, 11:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default cell pointer color change

I want to change the border of the cell pointer in Excel from white or black
to something brigher -- like pink or red -- so that I can always find it on
the page. I used to be able to do this using Tweak UI (I think). I do NOT
want to change the color of the cell itself, just the border of the cell
pointer. Must be able to use "undo" feature, too. Thank you for your help!