Old March 20th 06, 04:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I export Lotus Approach files into an Excel spreadsheet?

I need to export data from Lotus Approach to Excel; please help. I am using
an old version of Lotus SmartSuite 9.5 and I have Microsoft Office 2003 Basic.
Old March 20th 06, 05:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Well, I don't know Approach at all but is there a common file format that
both use e.g. comma delimited. If so , save in that format from Approach and
import into Excel.