Excel Spreadsheet to Create/Update Monthly Calendar

Old March 14th 06, 02:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheetfunctinos,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel Spreadsheet to Create/Update Monthly Calendar

Good Morning Everyone,

Has anyone come across an Excel generated monthly calendar updated
using data stored in an Excel spreadsheet? For example, let's say I
have a column with the date 16-Mar-06. Under the date column I have
the task "Attend Propulsion Mtg." I would like to see a montly
calendar for March created and the task "Attend Propulsion Mtg." placed
in the box for the day (16 March). I may have additional tasks for
the same day. The calendar will need to display them all. If it would
be easier, I already have a monthly calendar created. I just do not
know how to programmatically place the task in the corresponding
calendar box for a particular day.

The data containing the date and task can be placed as a column/column;
column/row; row/row. It does not matter. I can change the spreadsheet
to meet your recommendations.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Edwin

Old March 14th 06, 04:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheetfunctinos,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The best solution is to use Outlook's calendar. Most people who have Excel have Outlook as well....

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

oups.com...