unlock hidden rows when 'unhide' is greyed out?

Old February 21st 06, 01:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default unlock hidden rows when 'unhide' is greyed out?

rows 1 to 17 are visible the next row is 16345
the thick grey line shows between rows 17 and 16345
however unhide is greyed out and does not allow me to unhide
thousands of rows
Old February 21st 06, 02:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The sheet is probably protected ..

Click Tools > Protection > Unprotect sheet
(you may need a password to unprotect)
--
Max
Singapore