HOW DO I MAKE FILE FOLDER LABELS FROM EXCEL

Old February 17th 06, 06:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default HOW DO I MAKE FILE FOLDER LABELS FROM EXCEL

I have a list of over 500 names in Excel that need to have file folder labels
made. How can I do this? If I have to export it into Word, how do I do that?
Old February 17th 06, 05:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Here are a couple of links about using mail merge:
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge

The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave
Rado.

===
But you could just select the range, edit|copy and then paste into word and do
all the work manually, right?