I can not get excel to print on front and back can anyone help me.

Old January 31st 06, 10:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default I can not get excel to print on front and back can anyone help me.

I can not get excel to print on front and back of a page. I tried setting it
to duplex printing but that did not work. If there is not a way to do it
then can I only print odd and even pages. If so then how?
Old February 1st 06, 12:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

is your printer able to print front and back?

Old February 1st 06, 06:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

See also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#odd

--
Regards Ron de Bruin