How do you set a custom paper size in Excel?

Old January 24th 05, 11:15 PM
Bambi41

Default How do you set a custom paper size in Excel?

My printer does not allow for 11 X 17 paper, but I am setting up a
spreadsheet to email and it must be set up on 11 X 17 paper. You used to be
able to set up the document under "Custom" size paper but that is not an
option in Excel 2003. How do I do it? Are one of the paper size options
this size?
Old January 25th 05, 02:57 AM
IanRoy

Hi, Bambi41;
Another poster (FGM) wrote previously: "On mine the paper size is Executive
and does not say 11x17." I have that size listed in Excel 2003, but I don't
have a printer capable of 11x17, so I can't check that.
Regards,
Ian.