How do I make longer a drop-down list (the window) in excel?

Old January 13th 06, 08:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I make longer a drop-down list (the window) in excel?

When I open a drop-down list in a celd (validation data) only appears 8 items
and I have 20. I can choose them (20) moving the slide bar, but I would like
to see all the items (20) in the window.
How can I do it?
Sorry about my english
Thank you
Martin
Old January 13th 06, 08:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Martin

Cannot be done using DV.

Must use a ComboBox or similar.

See Debra Dalgleish's site for methods.