Insert horizontal line/single cell in Excel?

Old January 10th 06, 08:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Insert horizontal line/single cell in Excel?

I want to insert a horizontal line inside a single cell (to divide). Am able
to insert a diagonal line but not horizontal. Tried the presets for inside,
but it divides multiple cells
Old January 10th 06, 10:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

CLM

Use the drawing toolbar to draw a line through the middle of the cell.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:01:07 -0800, CLM