How do I enlarge my excel spreadsheet so readible when printed??

Old January 6th 06, 05:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I enlarge my excel spreadsheet so readible when printed??

after I have worked on the excel spreadsheet which has 8 columns and approx.
72 lines. Then I go in to print and the page setup is at 15, when I go to
change it then it changes my page breaks. I try to print and it prints in
very small print eventhough my font is at 16 - 20. It also only prints a 1/4
of the page. I am open to any suggestions as I need this chart for an
important meeting. Please help!!! Thank you
Old January 11th 06, 03:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

One possibility is that the page setup settings. In the File | Page
Setup... dialog box in the Page tab ensure you have Scaling set to
'Adjust to 100% normal size'. Also make sure the Paper size is set
correctly.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article >, "=?
Utf-8?B?RGViYmllLCBPZmZpY2UgTWFuYWdlcg==?=" <Debbie, Office