convert Days to Years, Months, Days

Old December 29th 05, 09:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default convert Days to Years, Months, Days

I want to convert lets say 1890 Days from today to Years Months, Days!!

Ex: 1890 Days = 6 years, 3 months and 23 days

What is the formula???
Thanks
Old December 29th 05, 09:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=TODAY()+1890 and format as a date. for the first part.
Don't know what the Example has to do with the question.

If you don't want the date shown above, then
show what is supplied and what you want preferable with low cell addresses..
---
HTH,

Old December 29th 05, 09:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How do you get 6 years 3 months and 23 days?

=DATEDIF(TODAY(),TODAY()+1890,"y")&" year(s),
"&DATEDIF(TODAY(),TODAY()+1890,"ym")&" month(s) and
"&DATEDIF(TODAY(),TODAY()+1890,"md")&" day(s)"

returns 5 years, 2 months and 2 days

Peo Sjoblom

Old December 29th 05, 11:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this:

If D is the total number of days:

Years = INT(D/365)
Months = INT(MOD(D,365)/30)
Days = MOD(MOD(D,365),30)

Assuming of course a 365 day year and 30 day month. If you want to put those
together, use CONCATENATE()

HTH
RJK