Multi-Column Drop-down list ?

Old December 26th 05, 04:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Multi-Column Drop-down list ?

How can I create a multiple (6)column drop-list, so when I make a selection
from the list in the far left (1st)column, the cells across the remaining
(5)columns will be populated. The drop-down list should be flexible to allow
additions and deletions, the third column in the drop-down list should allow
variable entries and blank cells. The data in each column can be text and
numerical. The list may contain several hundred rows, across the (5) columns.

Regards,

JB

Old December 26th 05, 06:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi JB,

As a starting point, see Debra Dalgleissh's Dependent Lists page at:

See also xlDynamics Dependent Dropdowns page at:

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Dropdowns.html

---
Regards,
Norman