cell reference in a formula is called

Old November 26th 04, 03:09 PM
???????????

Default cell reference in a formula is called

Please confirm the correct answer to the below question

cell reference in a formula is called?
Old November 26th 04, 05:03 PM
Chip Pearson

I'm not sure what you are asking for. In a user defined function
in VBA, Application.Caller will return a Range reference to the
cell which called the function.

In a formula, ADDRESS(ROW(),COLUMN()) will return the address of
the cell containing the function.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson