template for a weekly payment card

Old December 22nd 05, 11:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default template for a weekly payment card

I am looking fora template to use for a weekly subscription card to include
spaces for date, amount, loan granted and repaid and a space for the
receivers initials
Old January 5th 06, 04:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check out the following site.
http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

Also send him your info and he might create something for you.