set increment increase in invoice number it

Old December 1st 05, 06:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default set increment increase in invoice number it

I am trying to get my invoice to increase in numbers incrementally but I have
not been able to find the method used. Any suggestions?
Old December 1st 05, 06:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

tiredstudent,

A simple way would be to use something like this, you could assign it to a
button, an open or before print event.

Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value = _

Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value + 1

For other ways to do this or if this is going to be used in a temple have a
look here

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html
--
Paul B