how to plot two lines on a graph for comparison?

Old November 22nd 05, 05:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how to plot two lines on a graph for comparison?

How do I plot another line on the same graph?
Thanks Ashley
Old November 22nd 05, 06:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Right-click on the graph --> "Source Data" --> click on "Series" Tab if it
isn't already selected --> clcik on "Add" button (this action would create
Series 2) -->
enter the axes info on the right-hand side --> "OK"

Regards,
B. R. Ramachandran

Old November 22nd 05, 07:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

"Ashley" > wrote in message
> How do I plot another line on the same graph?

Chart menu/ Add Data (or Source Data ... / Add)
--
David Biddulph