Auto-fill cell based on adjacent cell information..

Old October 17th 05, 11:20 PM
sans

Default Auto-fill cell based on adjacent cell information..

I've got a column where I insert a contact like NOC-EDS and NOC-WAC. Is it
possible to have the cell adjacent to that column auto-fill those phone
numbers? Or will I need a macro?

Thanks,
Ryan
Old October 17th 05, 11:38 PM
Anne Troy

Ryan, you probably just need a lookup. See:
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com