How to Copy a Password Protected Excel Worksheet

Old October 7th 05, 10:14 PM
[email protected]

Default How to Copy a Password Protected Excel Worksheet

I need to copy the worksheet but I need to copy not only
the values but also the formulas . Also I do not know the password . I
hope there is a way to do this . I was able to copy
the values through the normal copy procedures but not the
formulas . Your response is deeply appreciated .

Regards Mason

Old October 8th 05, 08:02 PM
Otto Moehrbach

I copied a protected sheet, formulas and all. I have Excel 2002. What
happens when you try to copy the sheet? HTH Otto
ups.com...