Turn cell red if today is greater or equal to date in cell

Old December 7th 04, 09:57 PM
Rich

Default Turn cell red if today is greater or equal to date in cell

Hi,
I'm storing dates in cells in a column that represent future deadline
dates. If today's date is greater or equal to the date stored in the cell,
I want to turn that same cell red and text bold. Or, at least somehow flag
it.

I've been using conditional formatting but have not been able to get
exactly what I need. Thank-you,

Rick

(remove X's for true email)

Old December 7th 04, 10:00 PM
Frank Kabel

Hi
- goto the conditional format dialog after selecting your cell (lets
say you have selected B1)
- choose 'Formula is'
- enter the following formula:
=B1<=TODAY()