How can I crop the unwanted rows of a worksheet please.

Old September 7th 05, 09:18 AM
RORY

Default How can I crop the unwanted rows of a worksheet please.

Ineed to crop the bottom of a worksheet or how do I only print the area with
information on.
Thanks in advance
Rory.
Old September 7th 05, 10:40 AM
Barb Reinhardt

You can set the print area to display only what you want. Select the cells
you want in your print area and use the commands

FILE -> SET PRINT AREA

news

Old September 7th 05, 01:40 PM

If you hit ctrl-end, does that take you way past what you think is the last used
cell?

If yes, then you can reset the last used cell by using techniques at Debra
Dalgleish's site: