highlighting intersecting Cells if ColumnName=Value in an other Co

Old May 11th 09, 09:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
marjattanb

Default highlighting intersecting Cells if ColumnName=Value in an other Co

Hello, I have a table with
Col. Heads:
AA AB AC AD EA EB EC 3 columns for the "if-conditions"
Values A B B+ D AB AC EB
A C E F AA EA EC
B A E E AC AD EB

(I hope the table does not get completely out of given format when I post
it!!)

I would like to highlight the intersecting cells: Highlight intersecting
cell (whether there is a value or not) if Col. head=any of the 3 values in
the corresponding row's "condition colums".
So on the first value-row cells containing B,B+and D would be hihglighted,
on 2nd value-row the empty cell in column AA, the one containing E and F
would be highlighted etc.
On every row thus 3 cells would be highlighted, at the intersections of any
of the three values in condition cells on that row and the Columnheads.

And the representation meeding this is tomorrow

I wonder if I could make my problem clear - and if anyone would be able to
help me!

Thanks in advance!