Hit enter in cell & move text down in cell, not go to cell below.

Old August 26th 05, 05:15 PM
raoul_duke

Default Hit enter in cell & move text down in cell, not go to cell below.

Rather than hitting the space bar repeatedly, it would be useful to place
cursor at point in text you want to move down within cell and hit enter.
Keep text in same cell, but without cursor jumping to cell below.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions
Old August 26th 05, 05:20 PM
Anne Troy

Try Alt+Enter, Raoul.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

Old August 26th 05, 05:21 PM
David Billigmeier

I'm not quite sure I quite understand what you want, but try hitting the
'Alt' key when you press enter, it will allow you to enter a second line of
text within the same cell, just like hitting the enter key in Word.
Dave

Old August 26th 05, 06:17 PM
raoul_duke

Thanks Dave and Anne!