How to set up payout for prize fund?

Old August 24th 05, 08:16 PM
dequis

Default How to set up payout for prize fund?

I am trying to figure out how to set up a spreadsheet for end of the season
payout for a bowling league. I need to figure out how to set it up for X
amount of people, and the 1st place teams get the most down to the last team.
Any help would be appreciated!
Old August 24th 05, 08:25 PM
Dodo

=?Utf-8?B?ZGVxdWlz?= > wrote in
:

> I am trying to figure out how to set up a spreadsheet for end of the
> season payout for a bowling league. I need to figure out how to set
> it up for X amount of people, and the 1st place teams get the most
> down to the last team.

Could you get an idea here?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...377241033.aspx

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)
Old August 24th 05, 08:47 PM
dequis

Thanks for the link, but I all ready tried that. The sports templates has
brackets and things like that. Nothing when it comes to payout. I wouldn't
think that it is that hard, but I am having a difficult time trying to figure
it out. Thanks again!