Position of MsgBox on screen

Old September 4th 08, 10:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Hennie Neuhoff

Default Position of MsgBox on screen

The position of a Inputbox can be specified (Left & Top), yet I don't get
this with the MsgBox. Am I missing something? Sometimes the MsgBox cover an
area that's essential not to be covered.
Tks very much
--
HJN
Old September 4th 08, 10:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary''s Student

See:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...c6d98b98fb7aca

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200802

Old September 4th 08, 10:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H

Hi,

I wait to be corrected but don't believe you can specify a message box
position. Educate your users to drag it out of the way or use an inputbox.

Mike

Old September 4th 08, 02:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz

It is a lot easier to create your own message box via a UserForm, if you want
to custom position it.