How do I create an alert of expiration date in Excel?

Old August 4th 05, 08:07 PM
kachnycz

Default How do I create an alert of expiration date in Excel?

I created a spreadsheet to track documents. The last column is for
expiration dates of documents. How can I set up an alert when the expiration
date is approaching?
Old August 4th 05, 08:22 PM
Martin P

Use conditional formatting in the cell. For example, with the date in A12,
something like
Formula is =TODAY()+7>=$A$12
as the condition.
Then choose a pattern.