How do I show my menu bar in Excel?

Old August 3rd 05, 09:45 PM
MJ

Default How do I show my menu bar in Excel?

I've moved/hidden my menu bar in Excel. How do I get this to show again?
Old August 3rd 05, 09:58 PM
Bill Kuunders

Not sure what you mean by menu bar but try

right click next to help in your top bar and click onto standard etc.
and/or go to <>tools<> options<> view and tick the formulabar etc.