Digital Signature

Old February 28th 07, 07:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
donbowyer

Default Digital Signature

Excel 2003
On my PC I am the only user and Administrator.
I'm trying to apply a digital signature I have created to an Excel file
containing macros.
If I select "view certificate" it says:-
"This CA Root Certificate is not trusted. To enable trust, install this
certificate in the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store".
Where is that store, and how would I install the certificate in it?
--
donwb
Old February 28th 07, 09:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GTajos

Sorry I don't remember how I fixed this once before, but here are some links
I used to fixit.

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...ffice.10).aspx

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...y3(VS.80).aspx

http://www.chasmer.com/PC/strip-subj..._v0-04_vbs.txt