How can I open previous version of saved file in Excel?

Old August 1st 05, 10:27 PM
Cindy W.

Default How can I open previous version of saved file in Excel?

I lost a considerable amount of information that I had saved in an Excel
workbook. Is there a way I can open a previous version of that saved Excel
file?
Old August 1st 05, 10:33 PM
Nick Hodge

Cindy

I suspect you know the answer... only if you've saved or got a
backup...sorry

--
HTH
Nick Hodge