How do I change the Header area's width in Excel?

Old July 27th 05, 03:21 PM
Lisa

Default How do I change the Header area's width in Excel?

I want to insert a picture as a header, but it is wider than the Header's
defult size. I tried to change the mergins of the page, but it does not
affect the Header and Footer areas.

Thank you
Old July 27th 05, 05:08 PM
Earl Kiosterud

Lisa,

You're right -- you can't change the margins of the header. You can scale
the picture down. In the header, put the cursor in the &Picture code, and
click the format (last) button.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

Old July 27th 05, 08:42 PM
Lisa

Thanks Earl.
Actually, this Excel file is a part of a big report. All the other files in
the report are Word files, and they have headers wider than the text bodies.
It is easy to do with Word. I really want to keep this style for this Excel
file as well. Is there any way to enlarge the header area? Thanks.