Sheet has stopped calculating...

Old July 13th 05, 04:59 PM
mailrail

Default Sheet has stopped calculating...

A spreadsheet that I wrote a few months back has (for some reason) stopped
calculating totals. It's a declining balance spreadsheet used for my business
purchases. There are simple formulas to calculate column totals and then
others to do simple subtraction for the declining balance. Did I turn
something off by mistake that made this sheet do this? It worked fine when I
tested it and for about 6 months afterward and then suddenly stopped. Now, if
I go back to a previous entry and delete it and/or change it, nothing happens
to the totals that have already been calculated. I'm stumped.
Old July 13th 05, 05:10 PM
Niek Otten

Tools>Options, Calculation tab, check Automatic

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel