How do I produce a centroid fit to excel data?

Old July 11th 05, 12:20 PM
David_dudgeon

Default How do I produce a centroid fit to excel data?

I am analysing some data using Excel and currently producing a Gaussian
distibution form. I would like to carry out a centroid fit, is this possible
to do with the data, if so how?
forgive me for my little knowledge of Excel I am a relatively new user,

Thankyou
David D