HELP!I need a specification template purchasing Interior Design it

Old July 6th 05, 04:42 PM
designer

Default HELP!I need a specification template purchasing Interior Design it

Hi! I'm in great need of a specification template for purchasing Interior
Design Items. The template also has to include a photo of the item. It
needs to have information on the top about my company plus a list that runs
down the left side of the template for specification items. Example:
Manufacture, style number, finish number, wood, special features, fabric
...... then the photo would be to the left of the list.
Old July 6th 05, 04:47 PM
Anne Troy

That's pretty specific. I'm thinking you'll have to have one custom-made for
you.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com