Creating bell curve in excel

Old July 5th 05, 02:39 PM
Lukedug

Default Creating bell curve in excel

Hey,
I'm trying to create a chart utilising the bell curve style, when I have
entered all the data and fomulae it seems to come back with an incorrect
value/result on the x-axis. ie: the highest value is 503 but it is showing up
as high as 800. I am using a guide I discovered which is located here -
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q213930/

Does someone know of or could help make a step by step guide on how to make
a functioning bell curve chart in excel 2003.

Any help appreciated
Regards
Luke
Old July 5th 05, 03:55 PM