removing the word (blank) from pivot table cells

Old July 2nd 05, 11:40 PM
[email protected]

Default removing the word (blank) from pivot table cells

I generated a pivot table in an excel spreadsheet.
Is there any way to instruct excel not to show the word (blank) in
blank cells?
Thanks

Old July 3rd 05, 12:02 AM
Debra Dalgleish

Select the cell that contains (blank), and type a space character.

Or, if you don't want to include the data for blanks, click the dropdown
arrow on the field heading, and remove the check mark from (blank).

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List