macro to increase invoice number and save

Old January 21st 05, 03:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Toinett

Default macro to increase invoice number and save

I'm using XP. I am trying to get the invoice I've created to clear, increase
the invoice number by one and save ready for the next use. I'm open for
suggestions for a more efficient invoice set up.

Old January 21st 05, 03:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul B

Toinett, have a look here

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

Old January 21st 05, 03:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JE McGimpsey

Take a look he

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

Old January 21st 05, 05:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JulieD

Hi

if you'ld like to email me direct (julied_ng at hcts dot net dot au) i
have a sample invoicing workbook that you can have a look at and maybe get
some ideas from or customise for your own purposes.

Cheers
JulieD