Formula to select top 3 from 4 totals in excel

Old June 7th 05, 03:35 PM
roadsafetycouncil

Default Formula to select top 3 from 4 totals in excel

Need ideas how to select the top 3 from 4 items of data in a simple
spreadsheet. Cannot remember formula myself as I have not needed to do so for
some time. Bound to be some "IF" statements.
Old June 7th 05, 03:43 PM
N Harkawat

Take a look at the function LARGE in help

"roadsafetycouncil" > wrote in
message news